OK. I'm here. I'm back from vacation and I am exhausted.
Seven days and eight nights in California, ripping and running from Los Angeles to San Francisco and beyond has done a number on me.
I'm exhausted. I'm sluggish. My eating is still off. I don't want to cook a thing. I can't even muster the energy to go workout. So on that note, I'm off too bed. This fatigue is giving me constant headaches. I'll get back on my game come Monday.
Enjoy the rest of the week, y'all.
Seven days and eight nights in California, ripping and running from Los Angeles to San Francisco and beyond has done a number on me.
I'm exhausted. I'm sluggish. My eating is still off. I don't want to cook a thing. I can't even muster the energy to go workout. So on that note, I'm off too bed. This fatigue is giving me constant headaches. I'll get back on my game come Monday.
Enjoy the rest of the week, y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment