Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 2 for 1! I had a post all ready to go for Halloween....and then I forgot to publish it. LOL.  So, here it goes!



Obsessing over: Fat loss. Trying to find the right combination of foods that work for me.  I would love to do raw vegan, but there's a good bit of learning with that and every now and again I want some hot, cooked food.  So I'm taking the parts of that I love and melding them with a low carb kinda paleo diet.  We'll see how this goes.

Working on: Learning Microsoft Access.  I need structure and hands on to learn and I'm getting thta.

Thinking about: The next venture.  Cryptic I know, but a girl needs to have some secrets, right?

Anticipating: Working off the 2nd of 3 credit cards. The goal was to have two of three clear by the new year and we are well on our way.

Listening to: TwoEleven.  If you don't have Brandy's album go get it and make sure you listen to it on Spotify as well!

Reading:  Game of Thrones, book 1.  Why didn't any of the die hard Throne fans not warn me all these books are like 800, 900  pages a piece?  I couldn't understand why I wasn't making any progress! LOL. Oh well. I'm about 60% through book one and so far Arya is my favorite.  I love her spunk.  That would be me - walking on my hands learning how to handle a sword.  Who needs silk dresses and a prince when you can defend yourself?

Drinking:  Market Spice Cinammon Orange tea.  I picked it up in Seattle when looking for a tea that didn't require me to add heaps of sugar to it so I can continue trying to drastically cut down my sugar consumption. I can use 1 tsp of sugar or honey with this and I'm good.  I'll admit, it's a bit of an acquired taste, but I like it.

Wishing: You mean besides independent wealth?  LOL....well I wish I was at my goal bodyfat percentage (i.e. back in the normal range). I'm not losing a bunch of weight but I'm slowly starting to lose inches.  Losing inches means losing fat, because I can feel the muscles under the fat as I get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment