It's been almost 30 days since my last post. I'm not even going to sit here and lie. Most days, this blog is the last thing on my mind. Other days, I think of something and quite literally do not have the energy to type it up.
In the last four weeks I've completed two large design projects, two presentations, two computer projects, three projects for the drawing class and an essay for history.
Such is the life of a student, I guess.
The last month has seen unforeseen expenses in and outside of class, a ton of driving, helping a friend move, no workouts, crockpot meal planning for sanity, a guilt about not working out, a crick in my neck for the last two weeks, a persistent stress related backache (add in tightness in my chest for the last 24-36 hours), more headaches than I've remembered to count and a persistent exhaustion that won't go away until Thanksgiving week and then again until winter break.
But this is me merely stating facts, not complaining in the slightest. I have great classmates/friends that I can commiserate with that make all of this bearable at minimum and unbelievably fun at best. I have met some amazingly talented kids that will hopefully go on to do great things in art and design. And I'm learning some stuff too.
Hopefully I'll learn better time management techniques for next semester, but it's just going to get harder from here.
That I'm sure off.
No comments:
Post a Comment