I haven't been sewing lately. Aside from their being turmoil and strife in my work life I can't seem to get it together when I get home to invest the time into sewing.
Part of my problem is this: I know I need to finish this sewing challenge since I have next to no summer clothes, but another really big part of me wants nothing more than to make something else that I really don't need, but would love to have.
What is this mystery garment?
Pajamas!! More specifically the long top (upper left in pink) and the pants(top right, green) just like in the photo.
I have been rendered paralyzed with indecision. What ever am I going to do? Well I just thought of a solution for that. Tomorrow morning I will do the following:
1rd - Get up, eat, clean my bathroom, and vacuum the floor
2st - Get Mr. A's car inspected and re-registered
3th - Hightail my behind down to Hancock Fabrics and pick a couple of things.
RANDOM:
There haven't been any pictures or pictures of my hair because quite frankly, I've been doing individual twists and pulling my hair back into a ponytail. Not just for ease and convenience but to combat the effects of non-satin fabric rubbing all up and through my hair.
Part of my problem is this: I know I need to finish this sewing challenge since I have next to no summer clothes, but another really big part of me wants nothing more than to make something else that I really don't need, but would love to have.
What is this mystery garment?
Pajamas!! More specifically the long top (upper left in pink) and the pants(top right, green) just like in the photo.
I have been rendered paralyzed with indecision. What ever am I going to do? Well I just thought of a solution for that. Tomorrow morning I will do the following:
1rd - Get up, eat, clean my bathroom, and vacuum the floor
2st - Get Mr. A's car inspected and re-registered
3th - Hightail my behind down to Hancock Fabrics and pick a couple of things.
- a) enough jersey fabric for this top and bottom and
- 2) some bottom weight fabric to tackle the shorts I said I was going to put off. I'on know. I just got the itch to do them.
Then, I plan on spending the rest of the day tomorrow sewing just because I feel like it. And because it satisfies not only my desire to make something not trip related, but it covers something I need as well.
The current item I have cut and ready to go will get put aside. I'll probably stop and buy a small plastic storage container to put it in so I know it's all together and ready to go when I want to go back to it.
RANDOM:
There haven't been any pictures or pictures of my hair because quite frankly, I've been doing individual twists and pulling my hair back into a ponytail. Not just for ease and convenience but to combat the effects of non-satin fabric rubbing all up and through my hair.
That said, there's a blowout coming in the near future. I typically get a trim once a year and I need to do it before spring, so the humidity isn't off the freakin' charts and my straight hair doesn't transform into the magical 'fro right before your eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment