Sunday, April 14, 2013

Brain Dump Revival

*taps microphone*  Is this thing on?

Hello good peoples (not that I expect that anyone is still here after my hiatus and subsequent lockdown).  I hope anyone stumbling upon this blog o'mine is feeling well and doing all right today. I have decided to unhijack this blog and use it for what I intended it to be - projects and accountability.

On that note I have some things to share. So my brain dump is after the jump.

1 - I will do my best to post 2-3 times per week. I'm not making any promises here, but I'm going to try.

2 -  This space will continue to be for me to express my creative side however I see fit.  Be that hair, food, pictures, crafts, weak attempts at sewing, weaker attempts at graphic design projects - WHATEVER!  The point is, I need an outlet and this is it  Occasionally I'll pull in some other things I saw that I love (or hate) or just feel the need to showcase.  It's my blog I can do what I please.  Don't like it hit that X in the upper right (or left if you have a Mac).

3 - I am a workout junkie in my head, but not so much in actuality.  Expect to see some fitness stuff here.  It might just be progress photos, but whatever.  I'm no expert I just like how it makes me feel.

4 - I have no issues deleting commentary.  So if you feel the need to argue with me about my thoughts/feelings/processes - don't bother.  If you would like to share your point of view know that opposing dialogue is mostly welcome.  Mostly.  Punctuation sets tone so make sure you use the appropriate commas and periods to get your point across without sounding hostile.  I will most likely take the most offensive meaning 90% of the time so read, re-read and then check it again. If it doesn't sound friendly, then don't bother sending it.

5 - I DID SOME PROJECTS!! I had a "weekend project" that turned into a three weekend, two room project and actually as of this writing still isn't done.  I don't think I have a before picture because I always forget to take them but I have plenty of durings and will have plenty of afters. 

6 - For the last six weeks my hair has looked exactly the same and I will show you what that looks like.

7 - I'm at the very beginning stage of getting back on track with food.  I wanted to do a sugar detox but I don't think I can cut ALL sugar from my diet.  I guess that means I need to find out if there's a maximum level before it's not considered a detox.  Every protein powder I checked has at least 2g of sugar.  Plus, I love fruit.   More research is necessary into this.

8 - I'm working on finalizing invitations.  I'll be glad to share the somewhat blurred out final result (to protect the couple) but time is tight and I need to get it done.  I should actually be doing that and laundry instead of this.

9 -Thank you, JESUS for Blogger's autosave feature because I just hit the backspace and thought I lost this entire post.  I was about to be heartbroken and pissed all at once.

10 - There is no 10.  I just thought I'd leave this at a nice round number for your digestion.

That's it for now.  Me and Mr. A head back to the gym tomorrow for the first time since mid Feb.  I've been out of commission, he's been out of commission, then house projects, then family and car stuff have kept us away.  Summer's almost here so it's time to get on it.  #WatchMeWork

And just because.  He's pretty to look at and has a good word for you. (warning: language) Pretty man speaks the truth


No comments:

Post a Comment