There is only one true constant in this life and that is change. It comes fast and often so let me tell you what I've been up to since my last "I'm back" post before disappearing into the oblivion of the Internet.
Mr. A and I have been doing Insanity for the past two weeks. Sean T. is no friend of mine, let me say that much. We have pushed each other through two weeks and three days of mostly following the plan, taking a few extra days off because my knees can't handle all the pounding. But I feel and am starting to see results so I'm going to push on.
My job is ending. There's a long drawn out story behind that but I'll spare you. Let's get to the nitty gritty of it all: HALLELUJAH!!! In less than a year I learned to hate this job and the people I had to report to. Now, they're paying me to take the summer off and start classes. Boom!
Oh yeah, I'm going back to school. That really has everything to do with everything because although I currently possess an Associates, a Bachelor's and an MBA, I'm going back for another Associate's even though I said no more degree programs. This time I'm taking advertising and graphic design and I cannot wait to start! So what does that have to do with everything? Well this here blog is about hair, food, crafts and whatnot right? So design can just fall right in when I get a chance to fit it in.
Hair. Mine has been twisted up since Feb but it's coming down in about a week. A deep condition, a trim and a fresh two strand are in order.
Photos: Nothing
Fitness: Cancelling my gym membership. More about that later.
Food. Lemme tell you about food. Me and food are at odds right now. In fact, I'm gonna make that a new post. Hold that thought please.
Anything else changed?? Hmm....not too much. I still have some pictures to find, some pictures to share and some projects to reveal. I'm not 100% one on anything, but that is my life. Always in flux.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Mr. A and I have been doing Insanity for the past two weeks. Sean T. is no friend of mine, let me say that much. We have pushed each other through two weeks and three days of mostly following the plan, taking a few extra days off because my knees can't handle all the pounding. But I feel and am starting to see results so I'm going to push on.
My job is ending. There's a long drawn out story behind that but I'll spare you. Let's get to the nitty gritty of it all: HALLELUJAH!!! In less than a year I learned to hate this job and the people I had to report to. Now, they're paying me to take the summer off and start classes. Boom!
Oh yeah, I'm going back to school. That really has everything to do with everything because although I currently possess an Associates, a Bachelor's and an MBA, I'm going back for another Associate's even though I said no more degree programs. This time I'm taking advertising and graphic design and I cannot wait to start! So what does that have to do with everything? Well this here blog is about hair, food, crafts and whatnot right? So design can just fall right in when I get a chance to fit it in.
Hair. Mine has been twisted up since Feb but it's coming down in about a week. A deep condition, a trim and a fresh two strand are in order.
Photos: Nothing
Fitness: Cancelling my gym membership. More about that later.
Food. Lemme tell you about food. Me and food are at odds right now. In fact, I'm gonna make that a new post. Hold that thought please.
Anything else changed?? Hmm....not too much. I still have some pictures to find, some pictures to share and some projects to reveal. I'm not 100% one on anything, but that is my life. Always in flux.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment