I'm trying to stick to a posting schedule. I'm not there yet, but the fact that actually I'm writing at this minute is big.
Anyway - onto today's topic. Mr. A and I are still doing Insanity. We have to repeat last week (week 3 I think) because I was sidelined with a general feeling of malaise. I was lethargic, super sleepy, my diet was funky, just all around a less than stellar feeling week.
Throughout that time, even though I knew Insanity was off the table I tried to do right. I drank as much water as I possibly could which unfortunately turned out to be not much and I tried not to eat like a maniac. I think I did pretty well in that regard, but today poking on my belly fat it's official: my woosh has come and gone. I'm back to semi-solid again.
I have to re-measure , but I want to say that my woosh released a 1/2 inch of fat around my stomach. Notice I didn't say waist right? My waist isn't the issue. My stomach is as big if not bigger than my waist due to years of office work, poor posture, lack of strength and no exercise. To see it come down even slightly is a major motivator. So even though I'm dreading week three again I'm also strangely looking forward to it.
In other news, I took my senegalese twists down and washed my hair. Because I was lazy when my hair was up AND I rocked the post twist twistout for a week it took me 4 solid hours to detangle gently. It took me all day to get my hair washed, conditioned dried and twisted. And when I say all day I mean started around 9AM and finished at 10PM. There was a nap or two and some food mixed in as well, but it took awhile. It's definitely not pretty. This 'do is purely for function. I need to have my hair trimmed and deep conditioned by a professional and this is me holding on until I get there.
That's all from me today. Summer has hit town and I'm loving it so far. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Now go lift something heavy. :)
Anyway - onto today's topic. Mr. A and I are still doing Insanity. We have to repeat last week (week 3 I think) because I was sidelined with a general feeling of malaise. I was lethargic, super sleepy, my diet was funky, just all around a less than stellar feeling week.
Throughout that time, even though I knew Insanity was off the table I tried to do right. I drank as much water as I possibly could which unfortunately turned out to be not much and I tried not to eat like a maniac. I think I did pretty well in that regard, but today poking on my belly fat it's official: my woosh has come and gone. I'm back to semi-solid again.
I have to re-measure , but I want to say that my woosh released a 1/2 inch of fat around my stomach. Notice I didn't say waist right? My waist isn't the issue. My stomach is as big if not bigger than my waist due to years of office work, poor posture, lack of strength and no exercise. To see it come down even slightly is a major motivator. So even though I'm dreading week three again I'm also strangely looking forward to it.
In other news, I took my senegalese twists down and washed my hair. Because I was lazy when my hair was up AND I rocked the post twist twistout for a week it took me 4 solid hours to detangle gently. It took me all day to get my hair washed, conditioned dried and twisted. And when I say all day I mean started around 9AM and finished at 10PM. There was a nap or two and some food mixed in as well, but it took awhile. It's definitely not pretty. This 'do is purely for function. I need to have my hair trimmed and deep conditioned by a professional and this is me holding on until I get there.
That's all from me today. Summer has hit town and I'm loving it so far. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you're having a wonderful day.
Now go lift something heavy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment