Yes, I missed my own deadline by a day. technically I'm on vacation. And I burned through my data minutes accidentally this month. And I'm lucky this hotel has free wifi. Monthly check in after the jump.
Obsessing over: Not obsessing. My life is currently mid curveball and I'm trying real hard not to freak out
Working on: The next steps. I'm trying to figure put what my next 6 months will be looking like and trying to put things into place so I can stop obsessing over the curveball
Thinking about: Getting this venture off the ground. Hopefully sooner than later I'm going to take the dive into a side gig.
Anticipating: Sleep. I am crazy tired right now from this Texas heat!
Listening to: Nothing, unless the tv in the next room counts. I think my iPod may have been stolen from my car (can't finds it) and so that's limiting what I listen to now that I have time to listen to it.
Reading: Reflected in You by Sylvia Day. This is my second time reading it, and my third time reading Bared to You in her Crossfire trilogy. The newest book comes out in a few days and I wanted to refresh the happenings in my mind
Drinking: Water. Hot water, cold water, water with lemon no ice, and in this heat ice water or ice water with lemon. No soda on over 6 months and honestly I don't really miss it.
Wishing: That a lottery ticket had my name and winning I numbers on it. I already have a collection plan so no one will ever know who we are. Preparation is key! LOL
Obsessing over: Not obsessing. My life is currently mid curveball and I'm trying real hard not to freak out
Working on: The next steps. I'm trying to figure put what my next 6 months will be looking like and trying to put things into place so I can stop obsessing over the curveball
Thinking about: Getting this venture off the ground. Hopefully sooner than later I'm going to take the dive into a side gig.
Anticipating: Sleep. I am crazy tired right now from this Texas heat!
Listening to: Nothing, unless the tv in the next room counts. I think my iPod may have been stolen from my car (can't finds it) and so that's limiting what I listen to now that I have time to listen to it.
Reading: Reflected in You by Sylvia Day. This is my second time reading it, and my third time reading Bared to You in her Crossfire trilogy. The newest book comes out in a few days and I wanted to refresh the happenings in my mind
Drinking: Water. Hot water, cold water, water with lemon no ice, and in this heat ice water or ice water with lemon. No soda on over 6 months and honestly I don't really miss it.
Wishing: That a lottery ticket had my name and winning I numbers on it. I already have a collection plan so no one will ever know who we are. Preparation is key! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment