I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I've posted. I'm supposed to use this blog as incentive to get stuff done, and instead I'm lollygagging around not doing anything.
No sewing
No house projects
No hair
No exercise
No nothing.
I need to get this sloth under control!
I've been saying for awhile I need a calendar for my activities. I also need stuff in order. I can't sew anything right now. You want to know why? Because while my room is not so bad, the closet where I store stuff looks like a bomb went off in it.
No sooner than I turn around to finds something? Concentration broken.
I've run once in two months. I'll pick back up prior to the new year. I'm paying for a gym I haven't set foot in yet. SMH. I ought to be ashamed.
I guess I should spend these next 45 minutes working on my budget so tomorrow evening I can relax.
Sorry for the schizo post. This is what happens without planning.
No sewing
No house projects
No hair
No exercise
No nothing.
I need to get this sloth under control!
I've been saying for awhile I need a calendar for my activities. I also need stuff in order. I can't sew anything right now. You want to know why? Because while my room is not so bad, the closet where I store stuff looks like a bomb went off in it.
No sooner than I turn around to finds something? Concentration broken.
I've run once in two months. I'll pick back up prior to the new year. I'm paying for a gym I haven't set foot in yet. SMH. I ought to be ashamed.
I guess I should spend these next 45 minutes working on my budget so tomorrow evening I can relax.
Sorry for the schizo post. This is what happens without planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment