Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Eating Good, Days 2 and 3

After this week I'm going to stop counting.  I just need to 1- find something else to call it and 2- keep it up.

Tuesday
 Almost forgot to take the picture.  
Breakfast: Peach Mango Smoothie with Almond Milk
 Lunch: Garden Salad and baked potato with Margarine

Snack!  Yes,I ate them all!

Dinner: I missed a picture, but it was a massaged kale salad with avocado.It was pretty good too.  :(

I also had some of these German Chocolate wafer thingy's and a Milano cookie and a snack pack bag of Pirate's Booty Aged Cheddar.

Wednesday's food.  Warning:  Just breakfast dinner because I had the invisble salad mentioned above for lunch.


Breakfast:  Kale smoothie with peaches and a small handful of mango

Snack: Plum, peach, banana and chocolate almond milk

Dinner:  A can of french cut green beans (yes, the entire can) and baked Rainbow Trout.

For dessert I had two mini ice cream sandwiches, a Milano cookie, and three of those German wafer thingy's that are now gone.








No comments:

Post a Comment