First off, I'm just going to call it what it is even though where I go hasn't been certified "Crossfit" yet. I still love it though. And I'm going to admit this could be some weird high from challenging myself that falls away later, but I'll take it for now.
I don't think I recapped week one. It's too far away now so eh. Ne'ermind. On to week 2.
Hmm....if I'm going to start recapping I guess I'd better start writing these down, huh?
Monday - calisthenics warmups. To be honest, the rest of the workout is pretty damn fuzzy. I think we did squats and maybe box jumps. LOL. I remember sweating my ass off though.
Wednesday - calisthenic warmups. Then we did Fran: thrusters with just the 33lb bar for me (for my weak and tiny arms) and then a round of pull ups. A set of 21, then 15, then 9. It was on this day I had my first experience with exercise induced headaches because pull ups pull that out of me. But I finished Fran then sat out the 55 thrusters that still remained. With my head throbbing I couldn't handle it. We finished off the day with yoga (which I think I hate) and about 1/2 a liter of water on the ride home.
Friday - we were warned this was going to be some type of Spartan challenge. Some people did it on Thursday, others on Friday early afternoon and only two of us on Friday evening at 5:45. The list of exercises follows. I may have forgotten one or two with this awful memory if mine.
I don't think I recapped week one. It's too far away now so eh. Ne'ermind. On to week 2.
Hmm....if I'm going to start recapping I guess I'd better start writing these down, huh?
Monday - calisthenics warmups. To be honest, the rest of the workout is pretty damn fuzzy. I think we did squats and maybe box jumps. LOL. I remember sweating my ass off though.
Wednesday - calisthenic warmups. Then we did Fran: thrusters with just the 33lb bar for me (for my weak and tiny arms) and then a round of pull ups. A set of 21, then 15, then 9. It was on this day I had my first experience with exercise induced headaches because pull ups pull that out of me. But I finished Fran then sat out the 55 thrusters that still remained. With my head throbbing I couldn't handle it. We finished off the day with yoga (which I think I hate) and about 1/2 a liter of water on the ride home.
Friday - we were warned this was going to be some type of Spartan challenge. Some people did it on Thursday, others on Friday early afternoon and only two of us on Friday evening at 5:45. The list of exercises follows. I may have forgotten one or two with this awful memory if mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment