Rather, what I've been neglecting to share with you.
Here are some more of the CrossFit workouts I've completed over the last two weeks. Where I remember I'll add my finishing stats.
I'll try to do better in the future. :)
10/3 workout. Finished 7 rounds in 20 minutes. My one arm rows were probably 25lbs. I never go much higher than that for warmups because it really effects the effort I can give the main workout. I did my farmers walk with 20lbs and about halfway through moved up to 35. #challengeyourself!
This was Mr. A's first workout. He did five rounds. I was incredibly proud of him!
10/12- Overhead squats with 18lb body bar. Hey, I'm not terribly flexible and have weak wrists. I'm working on it!
You'll see it took me 18:58 to complete this workout as prescribed! Yes, I ran 400 meters while holding a disc shaped 25 pound weight. *takes bow*
Here are some more of the CrossFit workouts I've completed over the last two weeks. Where I remember I'll add my finishing stats.
I'll try to do better in the future. :)
10/3 workout. Finished 7 rounds in 20 minutes. My one arm rows were probably 25lbs. I never go much higher than that for warmups because it really effects the effort I can give the main workout. I did my farmers walk with 20lbs and about halfway through moved up to 35. #challengeyourself!
This was Mr. A's first workout. He did five rounds. I was incredibly proud of him!
10/8 workout. I don't remember how long it took me to finish. KB swings were with 25lbs.Overhead mezzanine walk was with 25lbs. Back squats were 85lbs (I think), sled was 200lbs, slam ball was 20lbs
10/12- Overhead squats with 18lb body bar. Hey, I'm not terribly flexible and have weak wrists. I'm working on it!
You'll see it took me 18:58 to complete this workout as prescribed! Yes, I ran 400 meters while holding a disc shaped 25 pound weight. *takes bow*



No comments:
Post a Comment