My summer has officially been over for a couple of weeks (when the fall semester began) but if you consider Labor Day weekend the end of summer well then YOU STILL HAVE SOME SUMMER LEFT IN YOU! Get out and celebrate because it will be gone in a blink.
I must admit though, so far, I think I'm really going to enjoy what I get to learn this semester...and my brain is already trying to carve out a new career path based on current knowledge. So as I get deeper into this design thing I'm guessing I'll find types of opportunities I've never imagined.
But anyhoo - onward!
August Monthly Check In!!!!
Obsessing over: I need a new MacBook with Adobe CS6 design edition loaded onto it. Should anyone feel generous enough to gift that to this cash strapped student she will be forever grateful.
Working on: Me. Parts of me are strong. Those are my dominant parts. I'm working on the parts that aren't so strong so that I'm balanced.
Thinking about: Moving. I love my town and love my house. My kitty is buried in the backyard. I don't want to sell this house because I would love to move back to it years from now (paid in full and in this pretty quiet neighborhood) when I've grown tired of city life. But today? Right now? I want to live IN the city. Not near it. In it. I need that in my life.
Anticipating: All of the cool things I will be exposed to this semester of school. I'm like a kid in a candy store!
Listening to: I've been on this reggae/dancehall kick. I've been searching out and downloading all the songs I really like and playing them fairly frequently.
Reading: Textbooks. And Making A's in College by Sandra Gibson. I see the Dean's List in my future.
Drinking: Water, water, water, water and more water. But still not enough per day.
Wishing: That all my business idea stuff was in order (I should've done this over the summer) so that I could launch and bring in income WITHOUT having to have a job. I really should've done this over the summer (second time for emphasis) but I didn't. Wasted opportunity.
I must admit though, so far, I think I'm really going to enjoy what I get to learn this semester...and my brain is already trying to carve out a new career path based on current knowledge. So as I get deeper into this design thing I'm guessing I'll find types of opportunities I've never imagined.
But anyhoo - onward!
August Monthly Check In!!!!
Obsessing over: I need a new MacBook with Adobe CS6 design edition loaded onto it. Should anyone feel generous enough to gift that to this cash strapped student she will be forever grateful.
Working on: Me. Parts of me are strong. Those are my dominant parts. I'm working on the parts that aren't so strong so that I'm balanced.
Thinking about: Moving. I love my town and love my house. My kitty is buried in the backyard. I don't want to sell this house because I would love to move back to it years from now (paid in full and in this pretty quiet neighborhood) when I've grown tired of city life. But today? Right now? I want to live IN the city. Not near it. In it. I need that in my life.
Anticipating: All of the cool things I will be exposed to this semester of school. I'm like a kid in a candy store!
Listening to: I've been on this reggae/dancehall kick. I've been searching out and downloading all the songs I really like and playing them fairly frequently.
Reading: Textbooks. And Making A's in College by Sandra Gibson. I see the Dean's List in my future.
Drinking: Water, water, water, water and more water. But still not enough per day.
Wishing: That all my business idea stuff was in order (I should've done this over the summer) so that I could launch and bring in income WITHOUT having to have a job. I really should've done this over the summer (second time for emphasis) but I didn't. Wasted opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment