I don't know how long it had been, but I'd been talking about making over my sewing/workout room. I originally painted it a ruddy brownish orange muddy color. Not sure what I was thinking of when I did that because it was quite hideous. I guess I finally got tired of looking at it during a time where I fortunately had the means to actually do something about it. I'm not done yet, so I'll just give it to you in steps.
Step 1: Paint the room.
It went from a horrible muddy color and an absolute terrible mess.
To this: Valspar Polar Star (it was mixed with a tad too much blue in it so it's not a true gray. This means technically it's some other possibly unnamed color but not the very gray color that I purchased. Thank you Lowe's.) with a Fresh Persimmon stripe.
More to come....
Note: This post was written 7 months ago in December.....I've been slacking.
Step 1: Paint the room.
It went from a horrible muddy color and an absolute terrible mess.
To this: Valspar Polar Star (it was mixed with a tad too much blue in it so it's not a true gray. This means technically it's some other possibly unnamed color but not the very gray color that I purchased. Thank you Lowe's.) with a Fresh Persimmon stripe.
More to come....
Note: This post was written 7 months ago in December.....I've been slacking.
No comments:
Post a Comment