Friday, July 5, 2013

Welcome to July




It’s been awhile…and I missed my June update.  Oh well, onward and upward. 
Let me tell you what’s going on with me.

New Gym – so far so good.  Still love it. Got to get on the heavy bag a few times.  Been doing ab work four times a week (this is very new for me). Got on a stair climber twice (those things are of the devil). 

Work – still searching.  Funny how when I wasn’t really looking there were a decent number of part-time positions with decent pay available. Now that I need one of those the only things out there are for supermarkets and electronic stores.

Sewing – not happening

Photography- class stars tomorrow (enter fireworks here!!)

Crafts – see sewing

Hair – going back into protective mode on Monday.

Hopefully I’ll have more to report soon.  In the meantime, enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment