Welcome to the end of July!!! Summer is almost over *tears* and a pretty good one it has been with the exception of all the rain. Next month things start to happen in a flurry, so let's concentrate on the summer month we're still in.
Obsessing over: Well - the fact that NOTHING is settled except a start date for my classes. And that I can now shoot in manual mode on my camera.
Working on: Nothing. I am enjoying my last few weeks of non-commitment and freedom.
Thinking about: Everything and nothing. Too many thoughts in my head. I need to learn to channel and clear. I need a good book or video on beginners meditation.
Anticipating: Getting all these things I put on my Amazon wishlist - one day. Oh, and the final installation of the Unfortunate Fairy Tale Series, Fable. Really looking forward to that.
Listening to: Nothing.
Reading: Game, Set, Match by Nina Malone. No idea what it's about because I just started reading it.
Drinking: Water. Eight months and counting no soda. Not even a sip. Just seltzer water when I need carbonation.
Wishing: That things were settled. But this is real life, right?
Obsessing over: Well - the fact that NOTHING is settled except a start date for my classes. And that I can now shoot in manual mode on my camera.
Working on: Nothing. I am enjoying my last few weeks of non-commitment and freedom.
Thinking about: Everything and nothing. Too many thoughts in my head. I need to learn to channel and clear. I need a good book or video on beginners meditation.
Anticipating: Getting all these things I put on my Amazon wishlist - one day. Oh, and the final installation of the Unfortunate Fairy Tale Series, Fable. Really looking forward to that.
Listening to: Nothing.
Reading: Game, Set, Match by Nina Malone. No idea what it's about because I just started reading it.
Drinking: Water. Eight months and counting no soda. Not even a sip. Just seltzer water when I need carbonation.
Wishing: That things were settled. But this is real life, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment