Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monthy Check-in (April 2012)

I know, I know. I missed March.  But if you re-read February you will understand why.

But heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's April:



Obsessing over: Finding work. The game has changed in the 5 1/2 years I've been employed.  I'm learning quickly but still don't like it.

Working on: See above.  That's pretty much it.

Thinking about: See above. You see a theme here?

Anticipating: Walking into my new work space wherever that may be. (same as Feb , now more than ever!!)

Listening to: Sadly, not much of anything.  I have my gym playlist for work which is full of upbeat music.  I just keep it on shuffle and keep adding songs as I feel them.  Favorite songs right now - Big Sean  - Dance (A$$) the edited version and the always classic Bombs Over Baghdad by Outkast. Go squat to that!

Reading: Nothing at the moment. I have a book on hold at the library that I need to go and pick up. Today.

Drinking:  My water intake still sucks and I need it now more than ever. I've heavily tapered off the Coke in favor of fauxda, but you can't fake soda everywhere.  I've also been getting more into water with lemon. Soda is $2.19 a glass in some places.  That water is always Free.99

Wishing: That I was more organized at home.  I try to maintain a schedule but it's hard to do when there's no one to hold you accountable but you.  Even still, I'm doing pretty good. We just need some more storage and organization options so my excuses can go flying out the window.


Oh, and I wish I had a real deal cutting table so I didn't have to cut fabric on the floor.




Happy birthday to my nephew that turned 18 this month!  Legal beagle, but still no drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment